Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
formerly 3drcher48
5,869 Posts
I have one coming the end of the month! Buckskin and reaper limbs. Can't wait!! :tongue:

·
Registered
138 Posts
if the mods are grey, then you have the 80% mods. if the mods are black, you have 85%. if you have the grey mods, and use the larger (10mm) hard anodized draw stops, it will be closer to 75% depending on your draw length. if you use the regular cushioned draw stops (8mm), it will be 80%. also the turbos do not use the rotating mods, they are draw length specific, and all turbos we have received are coming from hoyt with the grey 80% mods.

·
Registered
623 Posts
if the mods are grey, then you have the 80% mods. if the mods are black, you have 85%. if you have the grey mods, and use the larger (10mm) hard anodized draw stops, it will be closer to 75% depending on your draw length. if you use the regular cushioned draw stops (8mm), it will be 80%. also the turbos do not use the rotating mods, they are draw length specific, and all turbos we have received are coming from hoyt with the grey 80% mods.
So the Turbo is 80% then based on your shipments? If so then doesn't sound like 85% is an option for the Turbos but if it was what we be the difference then between it and a regular rx-1, i would thing performance then would be the same?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I Have a halon, so not very familiar...I know with the halon you need a different cam per draw length....isnt it only cam 1,2 or 3 for these? 28-30 for the 3rd I believe?

·
Rokslide Brendan
541 Posts
Has anyone been able to confirm if you can order a Turbo from Hoyt in the varying let offs? Stopped in and talked with my dealer today and he didn't see any option to do so, but was going to call them next week to find out.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Has anyone been able to confirm if you can order a Turbo from Hoyt in the varying let offs? Stopped in and talked with my dealer today and he didn't see any option to do so, but was going to call them next week to find out.
This does seem to be somewhat of a grey area. I ordered on last week and I was told 75% letoff.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts