Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just swapped out limbs on an rx3, wound up not noticing where these super thin spacers go. I’m pretty sure that each axle gets one because the axle length works out perfect with the eclips that way, both on one axle is too much for the eclips to be installed.

Any idea where along the axle these spacers go?

Much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Are they the thin little washers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rattle Yer Head!
1,257 Posts
Well it might be time to take it into a shop and have a tech figure it out

·
Registered
120 Posts
If it’s like my rx4 they are small cam spacers they go between the cam and the limb. Usually they are on the same side as the smaller spacer. If you have a caliper use that to measure the separation of the inside of the limbs at both the limb pocket and limb tips try to get both numbers close to one another as well as top to bottom limb spacing difference with the spacers.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it’s like my rx4 they are small cam spacers they go between the cam and the limb. Usually they are on the same side as the smaller spacer. If you have a caliper use that to measure the separation of the inside of the limbs at both the limb pocket and limb tips try to get both numbers close to one another as well as top to bottom limb spacing difference with the spacers.

Makes perfect sense. Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts