Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new to me RX 3 Turbo. Take a look at these cams. It’s spec’d out as the ATA is on the money. What twists do I need to make to get this bottom cam somewhat close to the top?

· Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that. I’ve got some different arrows on order. It’s pretty aggressive and the 28” 250 spine Rampages I have bareshaft a super right tear. I’m gonna try the full length shaft 250s like ArchersAdvantage recommends are my specs. Maybe a 31 or 30”. I’ve just never had a bow that reports the timing marks off so drastically. Up and down is good. Just a pretty drastic right tear.

Is it common for these Hoyts to have the timing marks off so badly?

· Registered
Hoyt Rx7 Sirius Apollo&Orion Axcel Landslyde Tru Ball Rave!!
4,985 Posts
Thanks for that. I’ve got some different arrows on order. It’s pretty aggressive and the 28” 250 spine Rampages I have bareshaft a super right tear. I’m gonna try the full length shaft 250s like ArchersAdvantage recommends are my specs. Maybe a 31 or 30”. I’ve just never had a bow that reports the timing marks off so drastically. Up and down is good. Just a pretty drastic right tear.

Is it common for these Hoyts to have the timing marks off so badly?
What timing marks?? Are you referring to? Only way to time one is when the draw stops hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,980 Posts
No they are not. The only thing you need to worry about is if the stops are hitting the cables at the same time or top just a tiny bit ahead.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.