Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Rytera Alien X. I believe it is a 2009 model but not 100% sure. It is in excellent shape, and is 50-60 pounds draw weight and the Hybrix 2.0 cams which go from 27"-30". Right now it is actually closer to 26 3/4" with some extra twisting in the cables and string. It is the black riser with carbon fiber finish limbs. I LOVE carbon fiber, so I made some REAL carbon fiber side plates for the grip which look awesome on the bow. It shoots great, and I really hate to pass it on. I just killed my first deer with it this past Winter and have used it for 3D. My main thing is field archery and I have moved to Hoyt there, so I would like to pick up a Hoyt Maxxis or something along those lines instead. That is the ONLY reason I am selling it, and I can't believe I am putting it up for sale! I am looking for $430. Paypal preferred. It will come with the Paradigm CTA, limbsavers, custom strings from Hinky Strings, that are purple and black. (huge Baltimore Ravens fan here) and the D loop. It will not come with the rest, sight, wrist sling, or stabilizer. Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Tried to respond to your last PM, but your inbox is full. I dont know if you got my last one or not. I'll try again tomorrow. I believe there is like a 3-4 hour time dif. between us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.