Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or they should be until I get mine! :( Everyone that has one is being put on my poo-poo list until further notice............I know that hurts!

Gray Eagle :boink:

· Registered
5,664 Posts
or they should be until I get mine! :( Everyone that has one is being put on my poo-poo list until further notice............I know that hurts!

Gray Eagle :boink:
I'll second that. 1st leg of the CO 3D Championships is this Saturday. The Alien X was sure to win me the first leg, but I'm actually gonna have to do my best with the S4 Mag Nitrous unitl the Alien gets here.:star:

· Registered
411 Posts
I'm waiting on my AM35 also. CAN'T........WAIT........MUCH......LONG-ER!!!! Need to set up and shoot b 4 my first 3d this Sunday.

· Classifieds Administrator
39,736 Posts
The CNC's are working 24/7! :grin: Terry is giving them all the power he can! :grin:

· 300 or bust
13,148 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Alien X

Are any 70# Aliens with a Camo riser and Hunter Black limbs named the "The Velvet Terminator" being shipped this week. I only call my dealer on Saturdays for an update on shipment news. Seeing and reading bout the critter is causing Alien Xpectation Anxiety Disorder.

Velvet - Smooth, Soft, Black Velvet ascetics, August Deer Antlers, and Classy.

Terminator - Death machine, The end, Astrological term for the boundry between light and dark on planets. We experience this as dusk and dawn, prime time for my Alien X.

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm gonna check it out next time I get to the Shak Kent but I'm affraid if I do I'll be abducted.:eek:
I may swing by the Hunt'N Shak this evening and pull reverse Alien abduction!

Naanaannaanaa!:nyah: it is sooooooooo worth the wait!

As far as your list....you got nothing on my wifes list. I spent all weekend doing honey do's.
You should be proud.....................you just went to the top of the list!

So when my blacked out Alien gets here this week I shouldn't post pics?
NO! But feel free to dump a cup of hot coffee in your lap................and post a video of the dance!

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.