Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Rytera Alien x, Only saying this because i just traded my beloved bowtech captin for it. Its all black and if i do say so myself its pretty sexy, just about as sexy as i am, so its obviously pretty awsome. I got it for huntin but its only 60 pound limbs. Just tell me what you guys think of the bow, and ill keep all suggestions in mind.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have a all black one as well setup at 58# shooting a 300grain ibo arrow at a whopping 312fps at 27" draw I have jbk strings and cables could probably squeeze a little more speed out of it since i dont have any speed nocks on it like the factory string does

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,162 Posts
Love mine! Its a tackdriver and a fun bow to shoot! You will be very happy, I am with mine! I have 60 lb limbs too, still sends those arrows fast down the range! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just gone one this year and I love to shoot it. It is a fast bow @ 275fps for 25" draw length and 50 lbs.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I have 2-all black for 3-D and blk. riser-camo limbs for hunting. Very smoooth draw and awesome speed. Hard to beat this bow @ 60lbs., 27-29" draw for speed. Make sure to tune it properly or it will be a little loud and more hand vibration than usual. The good thing is it wants the cams perfectly in sync, so you don't have to worry about advancing or ******ing one came over the other.

·
Registered
24,851 Posts
awsome bow!!!!

i love mine. the draw cycle is so smooth, dead in hands on shot, fast, holds like a rock and the acuracy is great. wont be getting rid of it anytime soon.

·
Registered
30,678 Posts
I love mine- its black, and I kept all the accessories in black, green and silver. I've never seen a sexier bow! When I shoot it, it barely moves- just sits there quietly in my hand.

MAke sure its tuned, or it will seem shakey. The one complaint I have heard is that some don't like the grip. That was a selling point fo rme, though- it fits my hand perfectly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts