Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
8,033 Posts
The bow has a VERY solid wall, a super smooth draw cycle, and feels like a bow 3-4" longer in ATA!

It is very fast, and completely dead in the hand. It has a pretty good string angle as well! I shot it with fingers and with a release. I was surprised at how little finger pinch there was in such a short ATA bow.

And the fact that Chris Eggers shot a pair of 60x, 300's at Louisville says everything!! This is a 33" ata bow that shoots like a much longer bow and is brutally fast!!

Nice combo!! God bless:)

· Registered
8,033 Posts
Nice catch Jim!! My bad!! That's what I get for thinking about something else and typing! That's why I don't drive and talk on my phone:mg::)

more like a 31.5 inch ATA bow that shoots like a 36" - 38" bow.:shade:

· Registered
8,489 Posts
Alien X

I just drove 40 miles to shoot one- It draws great for a binary, no humps, good valley and wall. A little bit of wheel lean on the draw like a lot of binary's
At 55lb on 30" draw with a 315gr arrow it shot 298fps. I shot it side by side with my Drenalin set on same poundage. It is a real 12fps faster on same draw than my Dren. Balance is good not top heavy like a Monster, a little more vibration on the shot than my Dren. The only problem was it made a loud mechanical clicking noise when you drew it back. The owner of the shop thought is was the roller guard and said he would work on it later. I read on here it would be around $200.00 less than most bows. It was $699.00 which was not that much less- For example the new Hoyt Am 32 is $739.00 and the new Monster is $759.00 locally. All in all a good bow if they get the kinks worked out.

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
can someone that has shot the new rytera alein tell me how it handles and what they think about it.
You know that Steve is suppossed to be getting these in soon right? You'll be able to shoot one to see if you like it.
Welcome to AT James!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.