Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this bow! but I would like to save anyone who may purchase some headache. I recently picked up a defective limb driver traded that in for a ripcord rest. The rip cord rest will not work on the Nemesis. Wich also means neither will the QAD. I wrote rip cord and got a message that said something negative about my bow and martin:mad:.This just made me angry because I am a big fan of Martin and really like this bow. Then told me I got to get another rest they had no ideas or offers of help. I have also read alot of people are getting fletching contact with faster bows on the ripcord because it's so close to the string.. I decided to switch to the Apache by NAP I am awaiting it's arrival. I will write how it works once I get it.
Thank's for reading shoot on Brothers

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Fall away rests can be an issue with the nemesis. I put a limbdriver on mine. It works like a charm.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have a QAD HD on my nemesis, it works great,if a Rip cord won't work you'll have to upgrade and get the QAD. better rest IMO anyway/Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a ripcord on my nemesis and have no problems.

Chris
Wow ? is it rubbing the riser behind the handle? I even sent ripcord pictures of the issue and asked if the cord rubbing the riser would cause the rest to not work as best it could. They said yes it would affect it and that unfortuanatly they seen no way around it I would have to go with another rest. Chris I am very curious How did you fix the problem ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the info Guy's I am very happy to hear the QAD will work on it. I will try out the Apache and if I am not happy I will either go with the QAD or hopefully a limbdriver that isn't defective this time. Thanks again for the info guy's

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
You also might want to give the Trophy Taker Smackdown a try!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.