Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been messin around for about an hour on this and can't seem to get the time and date on pic ? any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
The s600 dosent put the time and date on the photo the p41 and p32 does.
you can get a photostamp program that will do this for the s 600

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm not sure what you are talking about . can you explain? i bought cam on ebay , i received just the cam, no cables to connect to computer. can i google this geni program then download onto cam ? thanks

·
Registered
822 Posts
Gena photostamper is a program you can purchase as a download or on disc that allows you to add text, date and time on your photos once the photos are loaded onto your computer. WTS has the link for it on their products page or do a search for Gena photostamper.

DSC05046.jpg

·
Registered
204 Posts
bush: you can get the pics from the cam to your computer 2 ways. Either get a USB cable to download, or pull the card out and use a card reader (with a Sony memory card adapter).

Either way, once the photos are on your computer, you can open the Geni photostamp software, and then choose which photos you want to stamp the time/date on. The photos themselves have the time & date in their DNA, since almost all digital cameras put that info into the picture; you just can't see it without a program.

Does that make sense? Let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks,

i pull my card from the cam and install in my printer. it sends the pics to my computer. i'll check into that software ,sounds good. thanks again

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Here is a link from Real Deal you can purchase (forget but think it is the same one)-
http://realdealhuntingchat.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=15964

Or why not use Infraview? It's free and after selection a pic. you chose an are and then go to edit and chose insert text onto image and then chose the font, size and color.
If you need a cable for downloading to a computer let me know and I can send you one along with the cd to download the programs (I'm assuming it is the same as the one used on S40's, maybe someone can let me know if not as I've only used S40's and the S600 I got went to my daughter).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here is a link from Real Deal you can purchase (forget but think it is the same one)-
http://realdealhuntingchat.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=15964

Or why not use Infraview? It's free and after selection a pic. you chose an are and then go to edit and chose insert text onto image and then chose the font, size and color.
If you need a cable for downloading to a computer let me know and I can send you one along with the cd to download the programs (I'm assuming it is the same as the one used on S40's, maybe someone can let me know if not as I've only used S40's and the S600 I got went to my daughter).
To me, it's worth a little $$ for Gena, because of the ease of use. You just select the pictures from your folder and there you go. I don't have time to click on each of my pictures to get the time/date stamped on there. And even for photos I won't keep (does, little bucks), I like to skim through to look at the times for scouting purposes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts