Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
11,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of respect for the men and women of the US armed forces who died in Iraq protecting the freedom of all of us, will you please change your name. I can only imagine the anger of any vets on this forum who see your "joke". Joke or not, leave it alone. Alot of brave US military went over there to get rid of that man and some of them did not come back, and I have the utmost respect and admiration for those folks. Please do the same. easton94

· Registered
11,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For those of those who are not following this, an individual decided it would be funny to be the 5000th member of archerytalk with the nickname of Saddam Hussein. Just for info for those who dont know about this. easton94

· Registered
2,764 Posts
Come on, Sadam has to have something to do to fill his days in his unfindable residence, sitting around with Osama Bin Laden and all the Weapons of Mass Destruction he has hidden there...

...might as well take up archery...

;)

-CG

· Registered
972 Posts
I totally agree EASTON94. "Saddam", do you think at all? Have you ever thought about the men and women who make the ultimate sacrafice to eliminate that guy? Grow up, go find some other place to annoy and disrespect people. People like you make me sick.

· Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,257 Posts
What an immature punk!!!!!!
Has no idea what a piece of work he really is. Has no clue.....

To joke about someone that killed innocent people and was responsible for some of my fellow countymen losing their lives for and he wants to make a freakin' joke of it.
Too bad he could see the terror first hand and witness some of Hussein's feelings for him.

· Archery Coach
23,395 Posts
where is the Mosad when we need them:D

maybe the next name this genius will come up with is Adolph Hitler or Pol Pot

· X's R Us
3,458 Posts
There must be a way for admin to ban names from being used.

· Archery Coach
23,395 Posts
Ah I remember Jr High well. Thought some things were funny that I later realized was just stupid.

:D :D :D :D :D -ain't that the truth

· Registered
10,694 Posts
Guys,

You're letting him reel you in.

Sag.

· Registered
5,700 Posts
well it takes all kinds and i guess another a$$hole trying to be funny is not a working situation. too bad he is not near somewhere where the local army or military is and see if he can walk in their midst and not get his head kicked in.next time your in a military base wear a saddam hussein shirt like your doing now and show any knd of support and nothing negative on the shirt.and when they ask you why your wearing it you tell them because i like him or something stupid just once at least.
if your smart whom ever you are i would make sure and get that name off this site and probably many others. your showing no respect for those who died and gave their lives in a fight that had to be.
my suggestion is you drop the saddam hussien handle and think of another try at a name for the archery talk site. and even if it is a joke it's not funny for those of us who have served in war and lost many friends
rob k

· Registered
5,700 Posts
sent him a pm to see if he has balls enough to let us know who he is and what he's about but i figure his anonimity is because he is truly a coward and hides behind the name
rob k

· Registered
3,402 Posts
Not funny at all, This guy is a real POS!!!! Don't give him the satisfaction by posting to his threads. silance is the best medicine in this case...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.