Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Many of you have seen my threads on climbing safety. Since the AT folks had me take my website off my signature, which is fine, I thought I'd give you an opportunity to get there from here.

This is probably the safest and least expensive method to climb. The system is easy to use. I put it on every one of my stands now and will not climb without it. It can be used with just about any harness available. I recommend a full body harness, of course.

Take a look at my site to find out more on how this works. There is a video there to see how I use it on my ladder stands. The site gives you pricing on multiple setups as well. You can also download instructions on how to make your own.
Paypal or a check is fine. See address on my site.

http://www.geocities.com/safetreehunt/index.html

I have two setups available.
1. A 30' mainline with the prusik loop tied and attached for $38.00 including shipping in the contiguous US.
2. A 9' line to use with either a climber stand or as a lineman's belt for $12 also shipped.

If you need any more info on this, please email me at: [email protected]

This copy of a Field and Stream article shows how the system works.

This is a photo of the STHS setup. This picture is in Olive Drab, however, I can usually only send either the Olive Drab or Black, depending on what I have, so you really don't get to choose, sorry. I do this on a shoestring budget.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.