Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because by the end of the day, I will be an owner of one... Question is which is the way to go..

Hunter Safety System or the TreeSpyder...

Im Leaning very heavily towards the treespyder, B ut love the fact that the HSS is just a vest...

Thoughts on those that have either....

Fin Feather and Fur Sells both of them...

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
I use what came with my loggy bayou stand.

Have a hss plan to sale it.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I have a muddy so I can't comment on those harnesses. But I sure do love The Fin! My favorite store!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They just put one in Middleburgh Heights... a Few months back..

They stock both...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I didn't know they put one up there. I go to the one in Ashland. It's about a half hour south of me.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, The MiddleBurgh store is 15 Minutes from my house...

They dont carry the Muddy harness I dont think.. I have no idea where to get one... Or The sizing of them.. Hate to just order one blindly..

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I got my muddy new out of the AT classifieds. They have a general weight range for their sizes so you can kinda size it up that way. I just looked on Cabela's website and they make one that is the same style as a muddy. So if you like the muddy style and they have that one at The Fin you could possibly go that route. Just throwing out some suggestions, but in the end get what you want not what some stranger says to get lol.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunt...=SBC;MMcat104791680;cat104783580;cat104639580

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is really one 3 viable choices it seems..

HSS, Muddy or The New TreeSpyder...

If anyone on here is a Muddy Dealer please contact me..

·
Registered
787 Posts
i just got my tree spider speed vest, it does come with suspension relief straps and it is mega light and very comfortable best decision i made so far. get the live wire retractable lanyard. very good product

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I think they all com with a suspension releif strap now. I got a HSS Ultra-Lite the other day. Although I haven't been in the stand with it yet, I am happy with the choice I made.........especially for the price.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Summit SOP original...They are EZ & comfortable. Tried the SOP fast back for a season and it was nice but I still use the original...more comfortable. The newest ones with the "aviator" type, rubberized buckles on the leg straps is my harness of choice.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i just got my tree spider speed vest, it does come with suspension relief straps and it is mega light and very comfortable best decision i made so far. get the live wire retractable lanyard. very good product
May I ask what you paid for the livewire... dont see a price anywhere for it..

and maybe where you got it from?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts