Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently use the safety harness that came with to my Summit. time to to What I would like to know does anyone use the Seaat of the pants harness. Seems like it might be easier to get strapped on. The regular harness is a pain especially in the early morning hours the dark. Any input apprreciated.

D

·
0 Posts
saw the most AWESOME and SIMPLE system at the ATA show last year...

...I was so impresssed I bought 2 on the spot!!...camo on one side...henters orange on the other...

...wish I had more info...but it's called(according to the patch)...

...THE (Hunters safety) SYSTEM...it's a safety harness system built into a vest!!:cool: ...just slip it on and buckle the HD snap locks during warm days or over your jacket for colder weather...

...they may have a web site but I don't know...maybe someone else can help...

...I'll never go back to the "old way" of strapping myself "onto" the tree!!:D ...

...even has a built in D-Ring for "dragging" your deer out so that you utilize your entire body to pull...not just one arm...can easily carry your gear out with you using both hands...

>>>---DD--->;)

D

·
0 Posts
SOTG...

...THATS THE ONE!!!:cool: ...Thanks for the linkage...YOU DA MAN:D ...

...check this one out guys...it's made for all of "us":) ...

...no muss...no fuss...

...clip it on and get on with the "nap" and no worries about falling out of the tree "when" you doze off!!...how embarrassing would that be??...hehe...

...SAFETY: LIVE WITH IT!!:cool: ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ring Tailed Lemur

I didn't know Deere could climb trees!:D
Hard on the hoof wouldn't you say D2?:eek:
LOL

Out for now
DDSP

Darn, I was looking for that picture of the deer hanging on the side of the tree above the guy sitting in the tree stand but I can't remember where the heck I put it!:confused:

I can't even remember how to put a Kraby patty together anymore either...bun pickle no wait patty mustard bun..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts