Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have instructions on building a safety harness looking to make 2 of em for me an my son because they are so expensive cant aford to buy those high dollar things ? and next does any one have any homemade lures for deerhuntin that i can make something like the homemade deer granola bars or any other type of food attractant any help wood be much appreciated thanks

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Can you afford hospital bills?!?! Seriously, buy harnesses and sacrifice something else. Alternatively, post a WTB ad in the Classifieds, and someone will very likely hook you up for a great price (no promises, but maybe nearly free - seen it several times before).

Be safe (please!),
Byron :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Where are you located? I know that I have one that I can part with. It's one that I got from Walmart. I think that it cost about 20 or 30 dollars. Nothing fancy but it's sure better than hitting the ground.:wink:

·
Registered
567 Posts
You cant put a price on safety. PERIOD. I have a new harness that came with my lone wolf. I use a Fallguy, so I dont need it. PM me where to send it. I will get it in the mail on the 13th, or 14th. of Sept. Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check out EBay. Always a bargin there.

I currently have an extra for sale on Ebay that I got with a new stand.

Buy a harness, you can buy a hundred for what medical bills will cost.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I certainly would never make one from scratch, but I wonder if you could take a regular harness, buy a cheap vest and stich the harness to the vest to make it easier to take on and off? Not that I would know how to sew or anything. I wonder what my wife would say if I asked her to do that! :wink: Seriously though, I'll have to break out the one that came with my Summit years ago and see if that's doable.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts