Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Design&Hunt
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the Upgrade Kit from Gorilla? They have them listed at $14.99 but if you were to buy it through them it is another $11.50 to have it sent UPS Ground ... something about that doesn't add up to me. I have contacted them to see if they offer any other shipping options/prices/etc - they said they adjusted the info on the item so the shipping weight would be more appropriate and accurate. I don't think that has happened, so I am wondering if anyone has seen these in a store or know if the only way to get them is through Gorilla direct?

I'd like to go with an HSS or one of the other Gorilla harnesses, but they just aren't in my budget range right now and this would be a nice "upgrade" from the regular harness that I currently have.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
It's $14.00 and change at wally word here in town.

·
Design&Hunt
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's $14.00 and change at wally word here in town.
Going to have to check mine. At least there is an option somewhere other than online out there, somewhere. Just checked online and it wasn't listed. Haven't seen them before, but like I said - I'll have to check again. Going to guess they aren't there, might have to look at the BigR in Morris maybe.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts

·
Design&Hunt
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guess it is a limited stock/store item. Closest store to me that says it is in stock through the website is 50 miles.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
You might just check because I have been in 3 different towns recently and they had them at all of them. It won't hurt to check, or call at least

·
Design&Hunt
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might just check because I have been in 3 different towns recently and they had them at all of them. It won't hurt to check, or call at least
Yeah, I'll do that. The site said they didn't have it in stock at my store, but that could be wrong. Actually have a friend that lives in Peoria IL that drives this way quite a bit and will go through Peru. Said she would pick one up for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts