Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

NC ASA Director
Thanks Deck.

NC ASA Director
hey man, that's what we're here for..

you set em, the shooters shoot em, we'll post the results!!!!

I love it when a plan comes together...
I know the shooters love having the results posted. They get vicious if we don't. :D

I know I like finding out where I placed too. :thumb:

ShootArchery.com
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know the shooters love having the results posted. They get vicious if we don't. :D

I know I like finding out where I placed too. :thumb:
Amen that!... that's the whole reason for ShootArchery.com

When I was shooting... I couldn't understand why results weren't available... It used to really frustrate me... If you pay to enter a competition... and the results of the competition are never made public or at least made available to the participates... Then, really, there was no competition... no results, no competition imo... if you never find out how you stacked up against the field, was there really a competition??? What was the point of paying the entry? We would go for months sometimes, before we could find results of some of the local tournaments... Sometimes we never found out...

Other local shooters didn't like it either.. But, instead of whining about it, I decided to do something...

You know what they say... "Sometimes you have to champion your own idea"...

its years later now... you can go on ShootArchery.com and view results from 9 different seasons if you want... so thar... now you know...

Registered
"view results from 9 different seasons if you want"

Thats the best part.... I'll go through the old scores every once and a while and look at mine, and think think to myself " Man I use to be able to shoot halfway descent, what the heck happened???"

NC ASA Director
Time to get your name back on the roster, at the top where it belongs. :plain:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.