Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to try to sell some of the equipment that I have not been using recently. Shipping is not included in the costs. More pictures can be supplied if you have interest.

1) 24" TD-3 Riser
This is a 24" Sky Medalist riser that was stripped down to bare metal and powder coated with a white textured finish. It has been touched up with a textured paint of a similar texture. It does not have ILF dovetails but I am 99% sure that with DAS bushings, ILF limbs can be fitted. The thumb-screws are not fitted in the photo, but will be supplied with the purchase.
$60

2) 32# Long Sebastian Flute Glass/Foam Limbs
I got these limbs several weeks ago and have only shot them twice. They have no scratches or chips and look entirely new and mint.
$70

3) Warped Arrow ILF Plates
These are a set of Warped Arrow’s ILF plates that have never been used/ installed. This is the set made to fit the Black Bear riser.
$20

4) Spigarelli ILF Plates
These are the ILF plates that are installed in all new Spig risers. Good for a Warf project or a backup for a Spig riser.
$20

5) Cartel Aluminum/Carbon Stabilizer
Measures about 30” in length and has all the end-weights. Only sign of wear is a very slight abrasion on the weights.
$30

6) CR Finger Sling
Used once, black.
$2

7) NAP Flipper II Rest
$5
Never installed, it is still in the plastic box with the extra foam tape backing. It does not have the cardboard backing on the packaging.

8) Neet Back Quiver
$30
I used it several times back when I made/shot self bows. Seems to be damage-free and looks to be almost new.

9) Neet Shooting Glove
Used with the Quiver. Extremely light wear, well kept.
$5

10) Neet Armguard
Used under the same conditions as the Glove/Quiver. Very light wear.
$10

11) Hoyt Riser Bag/ Limb Sleeves
I used them for a few weeks before I got my case. Mint condition, look new.
Riser Bag- $5
Limb Sleeves- $5

12) 4” Yellow Rain Vanes
A total of 53 vanes. They are a good alternative to feathers for wet-weather shooting. They are the type that have slits much like natural feathers.
$20

13) 11 1616 Platnium Plus Arrows
Cut to 26.25” and fletched with 2.5” white feathers. NIBB points installed. 2 have damaged nocks.
$20

14) 68” Dacron String
16 strands, pre-made. New.
$5

15) 62” FF String
16 strands, pre-made. New.
$10

16) Kudlacek Quick Release
Easy to use quick release machined from Delrin. Missing the bolt to connect it to the riser, but I am sure that it could be bought from most hardware stores.
$5

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Interested in the riser, riser sleeve,and the linb sleeves.....think we can work out a combo deal?

Shoot me a PM....I just done one of these for a friend, now I want one!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys, there are way more responses that I thought, and I going to go off the thread in the "FITA, NAA, Collegiate Archery, And JOAD" section. Thanks for all the interest, and I apologize for any confusion/wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.