Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Blue Marlin
3,729 Posts
I'm going to say different only because I don't see the cubs in the second pic and the hair doesn't look the same but if you would have posted the 2 pics without cubs it looks like the same bear. I get a lot of bears on my cams. Most just cruise through and I never see them again so that's my point of reference. When I get cubs they usually are tight to their momma.
What do you think?

·
Hucklebuck’s
14,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to say different only because I don't see the cubs in the second pic and the hair doesn't look the same but if you would have posted the 2 pics without cubs it looks like the same bear. I get a lot of bears on my cams. Most just cruise through and I never see them again so that's my point of reference. When I get cubs they usually are tight to their momma.
What do you think?
Every pic I have of the mama have at least 1 of the two cubs
at first I thought same Bear but the more I look at it, just seems like it might be different?

·
Hucklebuck’s
14,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well same Bear different Bear not sure but last month my pear tree got recked and every pear on it gone last night one of my chestnut trees took a big hit stripped most of the nut pods broke 5or 6 branches opened most off the nut pods and chewed up and or are alot of the nuts now they are not yet ripe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts