Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
They are Alpha Tech but technically not Lone Wolf branded. Sold by the company that sells Lone Wolf but not manufactured in the same place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I think the ladders stands are actually Big Game brand. Once added to the cart and checking out its listed as Big Game rather than Alpha Tech

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have the alpha tech and use it for my hit n run stand. I like it so far but my ass starts to hurt after about 3 hrs with the stock cushion.

·
-}}}}}-----Team 6----->
2,917 Posts
I have owned one of these stands for 3/4 seasons......Well built, light, big platform and no pops or squeaks. I just bought a second because of this post

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have six of them. They are built well.

Do you have 6 hang-on or 6 ladder stands? I have the real lone wolf hang-on but I was considering trying the ladder stands. I did call lone wolf and they told me the stands were part of lone wolf, but not manufactured in the states. They said the alpha tech line is a good line, but I still was not sold after getting off the phone. Has anyone had one of these ladder stands.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Do you have 6 hang-on or 6 ladder stands? I have the real lone wolf hang-on but I was considering trying the ladder stands. I did call lone wolf and they told me the stands were part of lone wolf, but not manufactured in the states. They said the alpha tech line is a good line, but I still was not sold after getting off the phone. Has anyone had one of these ladder stands.
i have one delivering tomorrow. Will give first impression reviews

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
These look like a good buy

·
Bow down to the man camz
2,122 Posts
hang ons.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts