Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I live SE of SA... Worked at BAMC a few years back, but lost my DOD ID when I left... I shoot in my back yard! :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Live near LaVernia...been looking for someone to shoot with for 3 yrs...give me a shout some time. Kuckie at 830-477-1890.

·
Registered
540 Posts
dont have a dod card but I will be moving into the area in the next few weeks (should know exactly when in the next couple days) and will be looking for places to shoot, and people to shoot with

·
Registered
47 Posts
If anyone is looking for a really good shop around san antonio area there is a place in castroville called archeryholic (www.archeryholic.com) Its fairly new so the shop is pretty small but he is planning on moving out between castroville and hondo on id say an acre or so and have a nice range right behind the shop. The guy does great work and truly loves archery, defiantly doesn't try to screw anyone over.

·
Registered
408 Posts
You folks need to come and shoot with us at Archer’s Haven archery club. Most of our members are from S.A. We have a 28 target field archery course, 80 yard practice range and an indoor range. Membership dues are only $60 per year, $75 for family. We are a non-profit club. With a membership you get full access to the ranges, shoot as often and anytime you like. Check us out at http://www.archershavenfieldarchery.com/index.html

Keith

1 - 8 of 8 Posts