Archery Talk Forum banner

Sandrock outfitters

4958 Views 11 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  NJ-Hunter
Just looking for some input about this outfitter they operate in northern missouri and iowa any input would be helpful!!!
Thanks
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
I met Kirby and Tabby at one of the expo shows and spent alot of time talking with them and had dinner with them and if I were looking to hunt IA or MO They would be one of the first that I called..

Genuine people and near as I can tell and see phenominal opportunity to harvest a mature deer..

Let me know if you book..

· Registered
131 Posts
Sand Rock

Bill,
I am arriving the afternoon of the 10/30. I will hunt 10/31 to 11/5. I might beg Kirby to let me hunt a few days more if I don't see anything. Do you know what type of stands they use?
Joel

· Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres my reveiw of sandrock [AWESOME] kirby and taby treat you like you are family and the lodge ,food and atmosphere are second to none and the hunting i cant say more[[ALSO AWESOME] it was the best trip i have taken in my life even if i didnt kill i still had the time of my life!!!!!there were 6 of us hunting and we took 3 great deer and saw a couple real monsters , i even saw a 8pt that would go booner:mg: but could not get the shot:sad: NEEDLESS TO SAY I DID REBOOK:teeth:
here is a pic of our group

Attachments

· Registered
2 Posts
Sand Rock Outfitters

HOYT68: Hope you guys missed most of that nasty wet weather. Got a group of 6 headed up on Friday (11/6/09) for a 6 day bow hunt. Good to see that your group had a big time. Any hunting technique (rattling, canning, etc.) working better than others from what you saw? Any additional info is much appreicated in advance.

· Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey jim , was you with paul's group of guys how did you guys do any pics please post them here so we can let everyone know how great of an outfit kirby & taby run!!!!!!:thumbs_up:teeth:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.