Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All Friends,

Nice to post here! Sanlida 2010 Chace-Star recurve come with new camo. Please log in our website to see its specs. New Chace-Sun compound crossbow will come with the same new camo in 2010, which will be introduced soon.

Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in advance very much!

Michael Yu

Sanlida Recreation Equipment Co., Ltd.
www.ChinaCrossbow.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Not to start trouble. This bow looks like a DIRECT copy of the Excalibur crossbows made in Canada. I am wondering how you can improve on the recurve style crossbow they have perfected. Cost will be the only factor I can see, as to buying a Chinese made version of a bow that is made in Notrh America. Kathy and Bill are great people and it looks like another good company will lose sales to the Far East company with lower Labor cost.

·
Banned
306 Posts
nice looking crossbow

Nice Looking crossbow...The new Camo makes for a very nice Looking crossbow..They need to come with a scope mount as standard equipment..90% of crossbow shooters use a scope and the IBO allows scopes this year..

Yes they will be at the ATA show..
These are real nice crossbows....Great triggers...resonably priced..

·
Lowered expectations
18,389 Posts
Do you not feel any guilt at all in directly copying the design of another company and essentialy stealing all their research and design efforts? :mad:

By the way, your quiver is mounted incorrectly in the picture.

·
Registered
327 Posts
i wonder if these guys make them for excalibur

china makes everything

now, it's certainly not a direct copy, so i take that back

ya'll need to quit freakin on this dude, some of the crossbows they make are quite good looking

p.s.

they've got a cross bow that shoots steel balls or THREE arrows at a time, thats freakin cool

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your opinions.

We will be in ATA show and SHOT show. The booth number is 909 in ATA and 2029 in SHOT.

Paul, I think I could send you a picture if you need. Thanks for your interest too.

Michael
Sanlida Recreation Equipment Co., Ltd.
www.ChinaCrossbow.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts