Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I live just out side of Seattle and as such I am a big Seahawks fan. So as a fan boy I created this fabulous suit called the SantaHAWKS suit. I'm happy to give details as to how I sewed it together and all that stuff but before I do that I have some questions. Since I have season tickets and we're getting ready for the game... The question is if you had a Santa suit made in the theme of your favorite football team would November 9th be too early to wear it to the game?
Behold the SantaHawks Suit, Gogogoooo Hawks!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
OK I live just out side of Seattle and as such I am a big Seahawks fan. So as a fan boy I created this fabulous suit called the SantaHAWKS suit. I'm happy to give details as to how I sewed it together and all that stuff but before I do that I have some questions. Since I have season tickets and we're getting ready for the game... The question is if you had a Santa suit made in the theme of your favorite football team would November 9th be too early to wear it to the game?
Behold the SantaHawks Suit, Gogogoooo Hawks!
Go For it Bud

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I had a SantaHawk suit, I wouldn't be caught wearing it in public. But I'm not a Seahawks fan lol.
Now that's the kind of banter and smack talk we're looking for!
Way to bring it Gunner...

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Way cool !! Go for it !

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
Pat,

I have the greatest respect for you and your great posts on AT, especially in the DIY forum.

But that suit is so wrong on so many levels! :)

But if you like it, go for it. Wear it with pride!!

Allen

·
Registered
402 Posts
Pat,

there is no way I would be cought in that suit, but I'm the one that put on the turkey hat in your archery class, so what do I know.

Rich

·
Registered
261 Posts
You are aware that the owner of the Sea Hawks was one of the major supporters of I 594 which is one of the most over reaching pieces of gun control legislation ever passed, are you not?

·
Banned
944 Posts
Being a seahawks fan or a soccer fan or or being into a same sex realtionship or doing crossfit all have the same thing in common. We dont mind that you made the mistake of making this a lifestyle choice but we dont really care to hear about it. These things are best kept to yourself.

Anyway, nice DIY project.

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Just busting your chops. Rock out in that suit if thats the sort of thing you are into. You would have done better making a GB Packer suit as everybody would have enjoyed since they are loved and admired world wide but I suppose the seahawks are ok to.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
PACKERS?!!
I'd wear a Seaducks suit before that. The only way GB suit would look good is to have Jerry Jones wear it while on fire

That should ruffle a few feathers lol.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now this thread is really starting to get warmed up.

Packet suit on a flaming Jerry Jones "Classic!"

Go HAWKS!

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So Far every game I've warn it to we have one, how can one deny the power of the SANTAHAWKS suit

Go Ho Ho HAWKS!

Not nearly enough smack talk going on here! What no Cardinal or 49er fans or anyone else for that matter that want to show their game day attire?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thats pretty good, just not as intimidating as what the Raiders fans wear, or the chosen attire for the dawg pound, but it does show your support for your team, and the name does have a nice ring to it, Santahawk...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
So Far every game I've warn it to we have one, how can one deny the power of the SANTAHAWKS suit

Go Ho Ho HAWKS!

Not nearly enough smack talk going on here! What no Cardinal or 49er fans or anyone else for that matter that want to show their game day attire?
When you distract the opposing team with a flashy suit, they're sure to win. Cheating in my book lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts