Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hellow all,i would like to put my two cents in about saxon bows.i called the owner to day and had a long talk with him about what it was i wanted in a bow.i was all set to order a hawk recurve from him but wouldn't receve it for three moths,that puts me close to my deer season here in ohio.then he remembered a heavy bow that was roughed in but not finished that i could have in weeks.and as it turns this bow is made cocobola and zebra woodwith reinforced horn tips i belive it going to be just what i wanted.i wanted somthing origanal or differant than most .ie a production bows.im not here to sell his bow's but ill be buying my son's there when he'sold enuff.found him to be very knowligble and polite .maye this is the way bowyers are but i no the pro shop where i live could take notice.he's making the bow to my specifications.maybe this isnt new but for me it was a eye opener sincerly HAWK THROWER:D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Randy Dehnel is a real pro. I've bought a couple of bows from him. Real nice work and fine shooting bows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts