Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
28,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost a great friend today to cancer. He was a great guy and an avid hunter. Took some nice bucks in his lifetime. I was so thankful he made things right with God before he left this world. Keep his family in your prayers please. :cry:

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Prayers and condolences go out to you and all of his family, friends and loved ones :cry:

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,641 Posts
Prayers and condolences on the loss of your friend. I lost a brother 4 years ago and he was a hunting buddy so all you can believe is they are up there doing some scouting and finding us some stand locations, so that someday when our number is up, we can go on the big hunt up there in heaven with them again!

Peace with you and your family and his family.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
My prayers go out to you and all the friends and family of you buddy!! I too lost a best friend to cancer not long ago. Nothing about it is easy, but to know that we'll see them again one day and makes things better. Like my friend and yours, they found Jesus and thats what counts.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
My grandmother has been there a while now and I doubt there are many squirrels left (man I miss her dumplings).

Glad to hear he is in the right place. The rest of us still down here fighting the world need to try and live like we could be there tomorrow and take as many with us as HE can.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Understand completely................

I know exactly what you feel, I lost my best hunting buddy in 1983, (My Dad) I quit hunting for 10 years..... I also Lost my Good buddy 2 years ago,(my brother).....

Tough to lose those good friends...........We will be praying for you and the family........Thank God that we know for the child of God, to be absent from this body, is to be present with the Lord.....We will see them again some day...

Rev..............

·
Huntin-Fishin-3Dn
386 Posts
see you again old friend

the story I tell after dad passed and I missed a cow elk at 20 yds. is he tugged on my shoulder just as I shot (messin with me again) I bet you get a tug this huntin season, prayers sent to all

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.