Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
I have a pair and love them. Have used them for 2 hunting seasons, and they are still holding up great. When new, they are VERY tight. I mean sit down, both hands and grunting to get on tight. But I just got them on and wore them around for a couple days to break them in. They were fine after that. As the first test, I used them on the Ice. Went ice fishing with them in Northern Michigan for a few months, and they withstood all the water and slush, as well as kept my feet warm with a good pair or Merino wool socks.
I have no questions about walking through a creek or mud with them. Wont get wet.
I recommend them.

·
Shaaaaazam!!
7,703 Posts
I got a pair given to me but they was a 1/2 size to small..I really liked them an even wore then some..But in the end the sizing issue beat me..One of my other buddies has them now..I guess it would depend on cost if i bought them again

·
Registered
654 Posts
They suck!! The reason they suck is bc there NOT 100% water proof and there not warm at all... Mine leak like a siv an have since the day i bought them. I wore them in 20 degree weather and my feet froze....I saw a rep for them in the shop about a month ago an asked him about them...he said the new ones are alot better and they knew about the leak, but theres nothing that they can do for me. Something about a 30 day return policy.....They are however very comfy and i still use them on dry 40 degree days...I think cabelas has alot of the same reviews like mine on there as well. D3ue must have gotten a good pair.

My .02 cents on them

Irish Setter RutMaster 17" 1,200-gram Rubber Boots
I know you werent looking for a recommenation but these boots are the cats ass. These have the same concept of fitting like a sneaker. I beat on them all last year and they've held up awesome! There warm, waterproof, light and fit like a sneaker. You may want to try a pair on. i have the 1200 and the uninsulated pair.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
They suck!! The reason they suck is bc there NOT 100% water proof and there not warm at all... Mine leak like a siv an have since the day i bought them. I wore them in 20 degree weather and my feet froze....I saw a rep for them in the shop about a month ago an asked him about them...he said the new ones are alot better and they knew about the leak, but theres nothing that they can do for me. Something about a 30 day return policy.....They are however very comfy and i still use them on dry 40 degree days...I think cabelas has alot of the same reviews like mine on there as well. D3ue must have gotten a good pair.

My .02 cents on them

Irish Setter RutMaster 17" 1,200-gram Rubber Boots
I know you werent looking for a recommenation but these boots are the cats ass. These have the same concept of fitting like a sneaker. I beat on them all last year and they've held up awesome! There warm, waterproof, light and fit like a sneaker. You may want to try a pair on. i have the 1200 and the uninsulated pair.

My brothers and I got them........ Never again....... Leak like crazy !

·
Registered
935 Posts
yes and no. Its typical scent blocker clothing, very comfy but falls apart quickly. I'd rather wear lacrosse grange over them anyday of the week!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I have a pair of them and they dont leak at all and are warm enought to keep my feet warm when it is 10 deg outside and snow they work great ive never had them get my feet wet unless i go through a creek and the water goes in over the top then it dont come out as they are suppoe to work mine are great wouldnt trade them for nothing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts