• scent blocker

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • scent lok

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • other.

Votes: 10 28.6%

scent blocker of scentlok.

755 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Virginia Archer
Well i have finally quit growing (im17) and this year im springin for the good stuff. So if im gonna spend this kinda money, which do you think is the best?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

· Registered
2,124 Posts
I think my scent loc stuff is more comfortable. This might be because of the stuff that I have, but I like the lining more in the scent loc.

· Registered
2,230 Posts

· Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,967 Posts
I own Scentlok clothing, went out and spent almost $300 for a complete outfit and I can honustly say In my opinion, it seems to be a gimmick.

I think you can go about it cheaper and easier if you apply the following:

Use non scented soaps and detergents.
Dress in layers to include moisure wicking base layer to avoid much perspiration,
Try not to mark up the woods with too much human scent or traffic.

Good luck either route you take but, for me I'd save the $$$ and get some practical clothing and learn to be scent free without having to rely on a clothing line.

· Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha maybe im 6'3" and i havent grown at all in the past 9 months. idk but after reading some of these im just going to get nice practical clothing.

· Registered
2,015 Posts
I'm with the Scent Blocker. I have used it the past 4 years.....and at first I just bought the underlayer.....and immidiately notice a Reasonable jump in deer sightings. Some think they don't do a thing and it's just another way to get our $$, but I believe if they are used properly and properly taken care of they help. Now I use the underlayers and this year will be the Scent Blocker Dream Season Pro Suit in Mossy Oak Treestand!!

Va

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.