Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased Scent Blocker Clothing with Trinity and I am told it need to be activated my question is can I Use Dead Down Wind Laundry Detergent or do I need to go online and get the Scent Blocker Detergent?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Any hunting detergent is fine. Scent a away I believe is best
Reactivating simply means putting in dryer at high heat for 40 min

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
^ x 2

·
Registered
832 Posts
Yup, I use the scent shield and then dry it. I have the pants and have used them all season. Very comfortable and plenty of pockets.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trinity Detergent

I had a problem with my pants, the fly zipper gets stuck if pulled down all the way. I returned them to Dicks only used once and bought 10 days ago. Customer Service told me to go get another pair for an exchange. I went to the Trinity section of outerwear, ther was a huge sign on the Trinity Wear: (50% OFF) brought them back to the cashier and she deducted $94.00 off my credit card. The zipper malfunction surely must have been an act of God otherwise I would have never went to Dicks today. I felt so good about the savings I splurged and spent the six dollars and change and purchased the Trinity detergent and Field Spray. Came home washed clothes all over again 1oz per item on per piece of clothing not completely dry letting dry in spare bedroom overnight will put in dryer about noon. No hunting tomorrow supposed to rain besides I need a break.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts