Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys I need some new camo and have been thinking about going with a carbon suit and looked at this one, Scent Blocker Plus 3D leafy. It has removable carbon liners so you can wash regular camo like normal and activate carbon alone in dryer. Also under the mesh openings is another camo so its not just netting. I almost bought it tonight at Gander Mountain for $179.00 for 2X coat and $149.00 for XL pants. As you can see from the size I am a big guy and am looking for every edge I can to blend in. There are only 2 things I see that may not be good. First is what happens later in season when most leaves are gone,, will this be worse then regular camo with the leafy design. And the other being the only available option in camo patern is New Mossy Oak Break Up. This seams a little dark for tree stands.

One last thing, I have found some good areas that have no good trees for my climber so may be doing some ground hunting in some areas, this is why I was looking at the leafy suit. Please give me your feed back, I am running out of time to order camo, Thanks.

Also if you know of a good place to purchase camo let me know. thanks.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Leafy

I have a regular Lefy Suit in the old Break Up Pattern.....Notta Scent Lock suit or anything....As far as wearing it in the late season I wouldnt think anything about it man....If ya like it buy it.....The stuff will still work then too....Not like it's a big ol blob of green leaves in a tree in December ya know....It's still the color of the tree.....I think the stuff works good....I'd go for it if I were you & thats the one you like.......

·
74,535 Posts
Not any bigger than me.

I use under garment scent suit with leafy wear suit over the top. I like the idea of hot days I can wear my leafy suit with out hot scent suit. Tough wearing scent suit on warmer days.

Leafy wear works. Plenty of scent suit makers making under garment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts