1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
using the wind is your best scent controll. No such thing as scent free.
try it with your dog he can still smell you and a deers nose is like 10 time better.. I do believe in using scent controll to keep it as low as possible but dont forget the wind and Just hunt.. big mistake.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will never beat a deer's nose, however decreasing human scent is key, they smell people outside their homes all the time. If you can spray down and use scentblocker or scentlok whatever to decrease the BIG BLAST of human scent they will get on you in the woods the better off you are. Many peopple think scentblocker and scentlok is 100% protectant, nothing is 100%

using the wind is your best scent controll. No such thing as scent free.
try it with your dog he can still smell you and a deers nose is like 10 time better.. I do believe in using scent controll to keep it as low as possible but dont forget the wind and Just hunt.. big mistake.

·
Vendor
3,562 Posts
You will never beat a deer's nose, however decreasing human scent is key, they smell people outside their homes all the time. If you can spray down and use scentblocker or scentlok whatever to decrease the BIG BLAST of human scent they will get on you in the woods the better off you are. Many peopple think scentblocker and scentlok is 100% protectant, nothing is 100%
I agree with you! I think its very important to Blend in to their inviornment, if your interested please check out my site, you may find something that strikes your interest

1 - 4 of 4 Posts