Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on here the other day and there was some web sites listed about chemical suits gov. issue. does anyone know what they are? thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
chem suits

I have used these now for 5 years in my opinon there more effective than scent lock + I own 2 .I prefer the british military it has good camo -great pockets reasnobily quiet I sew on sneaky leaf for 3-d .also the british is not as hot as the usa chem suit.you can buy right now online @www.sportsmansguide.com they run about 1 sise biggerthan average sises.sz small 12.97 med 12.97 large or xl 17.97 item fx3x36738x I hope they give me a com. for this .:) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I recomend hand wash + drip dry you will get less charcoal residue on you .reactivate in dryer just like scent lock+ clean dryer after it will keep wife happy. the more you wear it the softer it gets + less charcoal residue you will get.

·
Registered
171 Posts
YES I THINK THESE SUITS WORK THE SAME IF NOT BETTER... IVE USED THEM AND OWN 2 PAIR MYSELF.. THEY DO REALLY WORK....

NEWBIN

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I have a pair of them but dont like them because they leave carbon on your undies and skin... Plus im built big (not like the dough boy;)) and the things dont fit too well;)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It sounds like the suits are a pain in the ass. why not use scent covers and work with the wind?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts