Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't use a lot of scents, but was bored the other day, so I took the AirWick put a buck bomb inside, added a small block of wood to adjust the height of the can, filed the nozzle of the buck bomb dispenser and the air wick nozzle so they fit together, made a camo cover, and it works...the airwick has an adjustment for a burst at 9,18,28 minutes, it has a hole in the back to hung on a tree or it can be placed on the ground, think i'll give it a try.

·
It's in da hole!
1,676 Posts
Nice idea.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
awesome. lol

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
thats cool. If you get a DIY camo dip kit, you could just camo dip it and not have to worry about the material

·
Registered
397 Posts
That is a sweet idea I'm gonna have the bear bomb and elk bomb as well

·
Registered
505 Posts
Great idea. My wife has a few of those and i have thought about converting one for hunting scents.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
You better get a patent for it, or you'll see it in the Primos, or Wildgame Innovations lineup and doin the V8 face palm wondering why you didn't do that. All it takes is a little marketing and you have a winner, that can sell like crazy. One Wal-mart buy and you are set for an entire year's salary.

Anyway, Great idea.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Made some changes to a Lone Wolf hand climber and posted pics here. The next year they showed up on the new Lone Wolf. Have some ideas for the hand climber but will not post them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll put a reply on after bow season, as to how it worked :thumbs_upor not..:thumbs_do:wink:

·
Registered
505 Posts
You better get a patent for it, or you'll see it in the Primos, or Wildgame Innovations lineup and doin the V8 face palm wondering why you didn't do that. All it takes is a little marketing and you have a winner, that can sell like crazy. One Wal-mart buy and you are set for an entire year's salary.

Anyway, Great idea.
I think someone already makes something like this. I cant remember the brand or specifics but it generally the same idea and sold for something like $50.00 Thats where i got the idea from.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
that is complete,simple,genious. i dont use scents,either. but now i just might.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts

Anyway, Great idea.
what he said! think you might be on to something

·
Registered
71 Posts
i love it!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Neat idea. What did you use to cover it?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just took some left over real tree camo i have, cut to shape best i could, jumped on the sewing machine, cut a hole in the front for the nozzle, then took a black marker to cover any of the white plastic showing.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
like i mentioned, i am not big on using scents, but i like making and trying different things.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts