Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Specific Questions

[QUOTE=brock ratcliff;

I asked you some specific questions that you state on your web site. If you don't want to answer them here maybe you can PM me. I think these test reveal that it is a lot harder to de-odorize one self than we think. There needs to be a better understanding of what odors we are dealing with and how to eliminate them or neutralize them in a hunting situation.Our research seems to indicate it can be done. Working with a university to examine both the old and new methods that are used and the reaction of various odors to those methods. Has provided some new insights that can be used .

NOTE: California became the 8 th state to file a class action lawsuit against carbon clothing companys and those who sell it. See Justia.com

google ratings are high here as I googled scent smoke and found this.

I've used Brock's smoker inside a popup blind in the yard to treat my outerwear for a couple of years now. My freezers are full of venison and bear, much of which really would not be there but for the effectivenss of the smoked up clothes. My boys kill so much meat now I can wait for what I want without obligation. While the technology is ancient, I want to thank Brock for bringing it back to the surface with his smokers.

scent smoker in use

ncboman

Aaron,

'that boy can shoot.'

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.