Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What makes you buy it? I honestly cannot stand it! Its pretty much $35 clothes with $175 sticker on it;)

·
Banned
2,248 Posts
Scent lok is some of the best made camo there is, Which kind did you have that seemed like $35. camo??

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I have never bought any ,,Because , I didn't buy the fact that it ever worked liked they claimed and it would be to hot in early season ..Then It was way over priced ....Just my opinion ,but , I will not buy ,Mathews or rage, either ..over hyped and over priced,,

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Over priced for sure. May be nice stuff but still too much $$$$$$$ for what it does...

·
Registered
37,038 Posts
I think that some of the ScentLoc and Scentblocker clothes are very well made and the camo holds up great. I know the carbon isnt worth crap but I just wish they would start making the same quality clothes without the carbon for a cheaper price.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
sounds like your a cheap ***
Or Smart ,,just depends on how you see things ,I guess...People can buy what they want ,All I am saying is I don't buy it ..I don't have lots of money and I like to feel like I got a fair deal when I buy something..That is all..Hope you guys have a great season ...

·
Registered
110 Posts
I buy it because the clothing is very well made and I believe it helps to control my scent. I agree it is expensive. But anything you believe helps ,does help, if you have no confidence in your setup, you won't be very successful.

·
Premium Member
5,139 Posts
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Clot...797080;cat104748480;cat104431680;cat104044680
So this jacket has no Scent-Lok, more expensive. I have always bought the clearance cheap camo and I am done with that. Spent over 3 bills on 3xl bibs, 3xl jacket and headgear. Tired of being chilled and wet. So instead of buying a 249 dollar jacket I got a Scent Lok Full Season for 150....very well made..to each his own....

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have never had a deer bust me since i started wearing scent lock and using dead down wind products and ozonics. fact most deer i see come from down wind. actualy ive started to forget the wind. anything thats helps a little im going to have it.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Scent lok is some of the best made camo there is, Which kind did you have that seemed like $35. camo??
You can buy a cheap camo hoodie for that or you can buy a good hunting coat for around$95
sounds like your a cheap ***
Actually o would never kill more deer if i had it,mainly bc ive tagged out the last 3 years

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
i dont know about scent lok but i can say scent blocker is the best suit i have ever worn. I have the original dream season suit. And i looked for comfort, durability, quiet, and some scent elimination. And i love it. so quiet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts