Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few scent lok suits but I am just curious what you guys feel is better. I have a heavy predator camo suit but want to get a heavy camo patterned suit. Just seeing what most guys use and I did notice that Dream season was more expensive, just really want good info and a good suit!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I Didnt really like the dream season that much, it felt kinda cheap, and was very expensive just to havea built in arm gaurd. I see your in wisconsin, go to a gander mountain, they have thier Guide series, in all the realtree/mossyoak patterns, with scent lock now.. i got my medium weigh water proof parka, and pant for 79.99 each..

·
Registered
2007 Bowtech Equalizer, 2009 Hoyt Alphamax 32
974 Posts
What do you mean by heavy camo patterned suit? The predator pattern should work great. I've gone to more open patterned camo as the mossy oak new breakup is too dark for the terrain I hunt. Looks nice up close. But, you look like a dark blob unless you are hidden in the shadows.

Scott

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The predator works great but is not heavy for in late season. It is more of a medium weight suit. Not real great for lengthy sits in cold weather.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
aitpointer2 said:
The predator works great but is not heavy for in late season. It is more of a medium weight suit. Not real great for lengthy sits in cold weather.
Greywolf woolens in predator. Good late season stuff.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
2nd that

Tater12 said:
Greywolf woolens in predator. Good late season stuff.
Greywolf woolens wolfskin with scent lok and comfortmax liner in fall grey. great in late season. I only wish it were colder here sometimes so I could wear it more. I can't imagine how warm this would be in wool. For early season the same but no comfortmax in fall brown. This is really great clothing. NO fade, great craftmanship, custom fit. Worth the $.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Actually grAywolfwoolens

shootsadiamond said:
Greywolf woolens wolfskin with scent lok and comfortmax liner in fall grey. great in late season. I only wish it were colder here sometimes so I could wear it more. I can't imagine how warm this would be in wool. For early season the same but no comfortmax in fall brown. This is really great clothing. NO fade, great craftmanship, custom fit. Worth the $.
www.graywolfwoolens.com

Jeff will hook you up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts