Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinking of ordering one of these and was wondering if anyone has one? If you do- how do you like them?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
scent tote

I was wondering if anyone had one myself. I looked at them, but held off. They seem kinda small for my needs (22gal). I wish they offered them in different sizes. It is also very steep in price at $59.99

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've got 2

Ordered them from Bass Pro. I'll probably get at least one more. I've got my fanny pak and misc stuff in one, the Scent-Lok and other clothes will go in the other. Normally I put all my clothes in ziplock bags after washing, I'm hoping I can just throw them into these containers instead (save the timve and $ of stuffing all those bags). Our season starts in 9 days so we'll find out then if was worth it.

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
I use 20, 2.5, and 1 gallon ziplocks for storing my clothes, boots, gloves, etc. Works good and cheap.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
i use

the plastic storage bins. i put all my clothes, boots and everything( gloves hats)in it through in a scent waffer(earth) put the cover on it and let it sit. been sitting there for a year now, opened it up last weekend and the "dirt" smell is still going strong. the only thing i take out in the off season is my knife and the batteries out of the flshlight. i think it cost me about $5 for the bin

speed

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a Hunteres Specilties green double zipper nylon bag from cabelas that works great.Holds a complete outfit boots and all throw a scent wafer in and your good to go.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If you are happy to spend $60 on that small tote, then please start shopping at my store! :)

I use rubbermaid style totes and put a strip of open cell weather strip around the edge so the lid seals better. Sprinkle some scent absorbing powder in there and that's it. Bigger, cheaper, and the powder will do a better job of absorbing odors than that carbon pad anyway.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I use the big Zip Lock Big Bags that they started to make. They are 2 ft by 1.7 feet big. You get 4 of them for 7 bucks at the grocery store. I toss in an earth waffer and that is it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts