Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a new jacket and pants. I looked at the scent lock full season, Under Armour, and Mack Daddy. Most likely I think I'm going to get Scentblocker Mack Daddy. Any thought or opinions on this suit? Does anyone know who has the best price on this suit? Thanks

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have the SL Full Season...my favorite suit! Awesome on quietness and comfort! Can't go wrong. Maybe just me but if you don't mind not having scent control tech in your suit there are a whole lot of high quality gear/suits available at Cabelas & BPS for far less. Just a thought. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
its nice clothing
it is hard to get away from Bone Collector logo on most things these days
so if you dont mind buying Michael a dinner or two at waffle house have at it

·
Registered
272 Posts
Never tried it on, but in person it seemed like a nice suit. It's way out of my price range though. I'll stick with the bargain bin leftovers that I can buy 10 times (and ruin 10 times-snag or tear) before replacing a mack daddy suit.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the SL Full Season...my favorite suit! Awesome on quietness and comfort! Can't go wrong. Maybe just me but if you don't mind not having scent control tech in your suit there are a whole lot of high quality gear/suits available at Cabelas & BPS for far less. Just a thought. Good luck!
This is the one suit that is holding me back from buying the Mack Daddy. Out of the three, I only seen the Full Season in person and I know it is extremely quiet but I am not sure on the warmth. I never seen the Mack Daddy so I wanted to see what everyone else thinks of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts