Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems like a do all suit. It's rainproof, silent, can be used in early or late season with the zip out liner. I'm looking for a new suit and this has everything I want...except the price. But what is everyones opion on this suit? Is it as good as it sounds? And is it worth the price?

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Rain resistant.....NOT waterproof.
GREAT as a do all, except in really wet weather....and one of the most versatile camo patterns ever....even if I am prejudiced.......
Fits a bit tight with the liner in , but you don't need to layer with the wool liner.
Awesome suit.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I ordered one last week and just got it today. All I can say is WOW. The wool liner inside the jacket is really warm. Like stated before it does fit tight with the liner in it but thats not a bad thing. Rangefinder pockets on both sides of the chest is a nice feature too. The fleece jacket has me a little worried on rain days but if it is a light rain there will be no question of water getting through. I zipped the wool liner out and the jacket alone seems like it will be good for the rut hunts when its in the 30s. Less than that I will throw the liner back in. Overall it seems like a great jacket, can't wait to try it out this fall!

·
Registered
805 Posts
If I had the money I would have it. I've looked at them numerous times in the store and they sure are nice

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've used one for a couple years. I really like it. I don't think you can go wrong with the Pro suit. Price is steep...but worth in in my opinion.

TwoFeet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts