Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
im guessing no older than 3 and go around 130-135.

·
bowonlywhitetails
16,757 Posts
He's young, great potential there, probably score in the 140's.

·
Born yank raised south
16,747 Posts
2.5 year old and no more than 135 inches. Man he has a great start and in 2 years will be a real pig of a buck. If you can let him go I would, it would be hard to do though.

·
GAS 'EM
2,171 Posts
3 year old 140'' stick em if your hunting pressure is high if not give him 2 years hell be 180''

·
Registered
260 Posts
3.5 year old, floating around the 130-135 mark. Let him walk for one year and then deflate him.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
2.5 year old and no more than 135 inches. Man he has a great start and in 2 years will be a real pig of a buck. If you can let him go I would, it would be hard to do though.
x 2. Young, big, and hard to let walk by the stand. Watch the Heartland Bowhunter season 4 video called "Junior." Its really cool to see them follow a buck for three years and hold off until he gets to be old enough.

http://www.heartlandbowhunter.com/media/season-four/

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Looks like he will only get about 4" out of the G1's and around 14-15" on the inside spread. Low 130's IMO

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i agree with 130's.. i'd have to lean toward higher 130's though. He's young and it's not gonna be super difficult for me to pass him. the more difficult thing will be keepin him alive from other hunters this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts