Archery Talk Forum banner

Score him.

898 Views 20 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Hroonk
Alright I've seen this done before just want to see who's good at guessin and who isn't!!

I myself am not a very good "scorer" and I normally don't put a lot of weight on it, unless the deer I end up with is big, then its fun to know!!

Let's hear the guesses!

Bear with me here. Its homecoming week at the school I teach at and things are a little dull in my study hall right now!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
740 Posts
155 7/8 gross

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
153" sounds about right. just outta curiosity, was there a reason you didn't at least get a shoulder mount outta that stud?
I'm waiting for a big one!

Seriously though, its going to get mounted one day. Too expensive!!

Hopefully this winter it will get done, if the deer I get has a really nice cape!

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interesting guesses thus far.

Okay I won't hold out on anyone any longer.

I see this a lot but it seems that whatever the first score is that gets guessed, many of the other guesses fall into ten inches of the first or so.

Here's the deal, I'm a big guy. 5'11 and 285. So that might make a difference to.

This deer was shot on thanksgiving day in western ND in 2000.

Unofficially (my dad scored it and is very good at scoring, just not official) it grossed out at 174 2/8.

Net is down in the low 160s. I think it was like 163 or something like that.

good guessing though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.