Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have Everything Listed in stock! I will ship same day as payment is received Paypal is fine
I stared a new thread here is the link to the old one> http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=884837&page=2

If you don’t already know that This is some of the best if not the best stuff you can get for you Strings!!
For more info Visit www.scorpionvenomarchery.com

Pick any 3 and save! Pick 3 and it’s $28TYD!! Not in sale price is the 3 Star maintenance Kits

15 Polymeric bowstring fluid > $10 Each TYD

15 Polymeric bowstring wax> $10 Each TYD

7 String cleaners > $10 Each TYD

7 cam and serving lube >$10 Each TYD

I have Everything Listed in stock! I will ship same day as payment is received Paypal is fine

7 3 star string maintenance kits $27 TYD

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Bump

Bumpity bump bump :)

Jeff can get you fixed up for sure if your needin' wax products! This scorpion product works great!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All Pm's returned.........Thanks for all the orders!!

Jeff

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Payment sent. I have been looking at using these products for a while now. Looking forward to trying them out.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Payment sent. I have been looking at using these products for a while now. Looking forward to trying them out.
Got it Post office closed, will ship in the AM

Thanks for all the orders!

Jeff

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I have always used basic string wax and am interested in the fluid. Can I apply this fluid to an already waxed string?

·
Bettering the last.....
5,784 Posts
as silly as this sounds- can you list what each of these is....I have heard good things about these products but like the post above- not sure exactly what they are and how they work.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have always used basic string wax and am interested in the fluid. Can I apply this fluid to an already waxed string?
you sure can I use both. I use the cleaner then the wax. One time i will use the fluid then the next time use the wax. The fluid works great it soaks in the serving well.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure this info is from there page

Polymeric String Fluid
This odor-free polymeric-based fluid puts more than a little sting in your string! Specifically formulated utilizing the latest innovative polymeric compounds, this product enhances string life and performance. Ideal for both re-curve and compound bow strings. Even as the temperatures drop, it maintains its supple characteristics and is non-brittle. 100% odor-free.

Polymeric Bowstring Wax
This polymeric wax is designed for those preferring a traditional dressing. This formula is flexible, will not freeze or become brittle as other conventional wax based products. Optimized conditioning oils of Kokum, Shea, and Mango prevent premature aging and oxidation of the product. Odor free with applicator included.

Cam and Serving Lube
This product was developed and specifically designed to be an odor-free lubricant for the cam pins and string area that make contact with the cam during draw and release. Highly lubricious and penetrating, this fluid protects the string serving reducing friction without tack. Helps reduce and/or eliminates peep rotation. Will not freeze or gum up, even in sub-zero conditions.

Anti-Venom Bowstring Cleaner
String Cleanser and Pre-Lubricant Cleaner
Removes old lubricant, dirt, and grime at the same time!
Odor-free
Instructions:
Apply to bowstring, wipe with a suitable cloth. Repeat until string is clean. Allow string to dry completely before applying the Scorpion Venom String Lubricant of your choice.

And if there is any questions i can help with just let me now.

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
venom

Payment sent, thanks for selling premium lubricants
My bows would thank you if they could
cheers :darkbeer:

·
Bettering the last.....
5,784 Posts
thank you for the further explanation. I would like try the fluid. please pm me your paypal info.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks guys your orders will ship out in the AM. i'm packing them as i get them.........

Jeff

·
3,333 Posts
Bump for ya buddy.. Guys this is some awesome stuff.. Get ya some wax...;)

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good Morning bump

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the order " MoNofletch "
Will go out today

Jeff