Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is This The best stuff out there?

Im gonna get the cam lube, what kind of wax they make that is the best?

or is there another brand better?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Not only are their products the best out there IMO, their customer service is really good also. They've put alot of effort into their work and it shows.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
the absolute best.
get there anti venom string cleaner and use it before you put the wax or lub on your strings.actually the lub is called polmeric bowstring fluid,this stuff is great.apply it to your strings if you are going to shoot in the rain and it repel the rain and it has no scent,perfect for hunting.

good luck

·
Registered
8,117 Posts
Is This The best stuff out there?

Im gonna get the cam lube, what kind of wax they make that is the best?

or is there another brand better?
I use the arrow release fluid and the String fluid. They are both great products. I especially like the arrow release fluid for 3-D shooting. Everyone can recommend soap all they want, but I will never get soap particles on my lens while using the arrow release fluid.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have just started using the cleaner and polymeric fluid. It is very easy to use, no mess and it adds a nice shine to the strings and cables.

So far i am very happy with the Venom products.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I have and use the the String fluid and the Cam Serving fluid on all my bows.

This product is definetely the best product on the market for bow maintenance. When I first heard of the product I was skeptical of their claims on the use of the product, but I bought some and was instantly impressed with the product.

You can't beat a product that is kinder to your string and cables in the application process than traditional waxing. The problem with traditional waxes is you have to introduce friction to apply it, and this wears down the string fibers over time. With the polymetric fluid you just gently rub it into the string and the fluid does the rest. Another benifit is if you do alot of hunting in cold weather, the wax will get hard or gummy, causing major problems when shooting your bow in this kind of weather. The polymetric fluid remains fluid and will not freeze or gum up.

I also use the target arrow release fluid, prefer it over woody's. 1 - comes in a plastic container, so it won't break if dropped. 2 - stays fluid on your arrow if your shooting an outdoor 3D shoot early in the year, Woody's tends to get gummy, causing particles of the target to stick to the arrow hindering removal.

Think your string is clean, guess again:eek:, I got the Anti-venom cleaner and you would be suprised how dirty a string can get, even a brand new, custom made string that hasn't been shot yet. The cleaner brings all of that crap out and you just gently rub with a soft rag and wha-la clean string.

good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts