Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who plans on getting one...I wonder if red and green are the only options...I would like an all black...I will have one tho...

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
I was told yes.....only options at this point.

they are trying to get them out and limit the number of SKUs that go with it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Has anyone seen how much they will cost? I'm interested in getting one myself.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'll be getting one, my kid wants a green one.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
That review is BS as ONLY a few have even seen or tried one.
Who ever wrote that NEVER shot one or even held one in there hand.
He says he has a pre production one. He stripped the screws & blames the product. He also says it doesn't fit his hands, I'm not sure how this is a products problem either.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
He says he has a pre production one. He stripped the screws & blames the product. He also says it doesn't fit his hands, I'm not sure how this is a products problem either.
Not true as Eric Griggs came on here and said only six people have one and they are ALL pro shooters sponsored by Scott.
Don't think they would go on LAS website and give a bad review.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I understand that it most likely is someone giving a bad review without ever using the product, but what he says is wrong isn't the product being a bad product. It is misuse on his part.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Haters going to hate
Probably the same people that were claiming Scott stole there idea
And since they're not available why doesn't Lancaster pull it down

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I'm sure it will be another great hinge but I'll guarantee there will be a flood of them on here for sale in a year. Not because of the release but because of the number of guys buying it blind and thinking it will cure all. I know a guy with one on back order that just months before said how he couldn't shoot a hinge and would always shoot a thumb. Now if he shoots thus hinge the way he always has the other ones he's tried his will be collecting dust or sold.

·
Vendor
96 Posts
The review for the Backspin release on our website was indeed not authentic and has been removed from our site. We have not received any of the releases from Scott to date. We apologize for the confusion and fraudulent review.

Jared

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
The review for the Backspin release on our website was indeed not authentic and has been removed from our site. We have not received any of the releases from Scott to date. We apologize for the confusion and fraudulent review.

Jared
Awesome thank you

1 - 20 of 35 Posts