Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
967 Posts
myself and my oldest son we use the mongoose,big hands,my youngest uses the little goose and both the boys when they were small used the ity-bity goose.i have tryed others but allways go back i am thinking about trying the carter squeze me i have target panick every now and then...

· Registered
3,807 Posts
I use the Little Bitty Goose with the rope attachment. A lot of people on here don't like the rope, but I love it. Absolutely NO torque whatsoever and very smooth release off my D-loop. It's also very good about not wearing my D-loops out too quickly. I shoot a lot!

· Registered
531 Posts
I also use a scoot archery release and i can honestly say that they make the best releases (unless your looking at competition releases)

· Widewater Hunt Club
9,411 Posts
Just bought a Scott little goose this past friday when my new bow came in. It works fine for me. It had enough adjustments to make it comfortable. The trigger is crisp. Looking at the jaws I can tell I'm not going to have to worry about abnormal wear on my d-loop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.