Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a few camera's just wondering how do they rank top end to bottom end.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Depends on how much money you want to spend. I just recently purchased a couple and was on a budget and didn't want something real expensive and after tons of research i went with a Moultrie d55ir and a Primos Truth 35. So far i have been very satisfied with both, they take good pictures day and night and have been flawless in every way. I got them for $87 each on ebay with free shipping but that was about a month ago i see now that they have gone up some.

·
Socket Man
23,749 Posts
My dad sells them at trailcampro.com and he really likes the trophy cams, I think I have helped him put out about 15 of them already. They are the bread and butter camera where the reconix cameras are the high end awesome ones on the market but they will cost you.

·
Registered
612 Posts
After getting my first Reconyx last year I can't see ever buying any other brand. I now have 3 and as my other ones fail I will keep replacing them with Reconyx. Thinking back to my experiences with the cheapies I'm ticked at how much money I threw away for sub pair pictures, slow trigger speed, poor battery life ect....Some of the less expensive cameras are tolerable but still not even close to the performance I get with the Reconyx line. Best of all they are made in the USA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts