Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What card readers are you using? My Boneview quit after 2 years and I have gone through 2 Moultrie's so far this year and the connecting wires keep breaking. Is there anything that really is dependable and durable?

·
Gold Supporting Archer
9,990 Posts
Apple sells one for $15 that allows your iPhone to be the viewer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,353 Posts
4CCA3E9B-AA12-492F-82A4-CD675764E511.jpeg
Apple accessory, more than $15 if I recall correctly. Works great.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I use a photo fast it plugs right into my iPhone. I think it was around $30. It works really well for me.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Apple version here too after various other brands breaking... Apples been going strong 3-4yrs now no issue.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Does the Apple one require you to download all the pics to your phone or can you view and select the ones to keep?

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,470 Posts
My boneview has been working for years and years..

·
Registered
24,101 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
I use Common Hunter, it works but has glitches now and then, but you don’t have to download every picture, you can preview and choose. The Apple version has a preview, but it’s in thumbnail only and you can’t see them. To really look at your pictures good you have to download all of them which is a PIA.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Also curious about this
I have the Apple version as well. On mine I can view the photos without importing or downloading them to the phone. However, they are only visible as thumbnail size until they are imported or downloaded to the phone. Though, as others have stated you can choose which photos you want to add and once they’d are downloaded onto the phone, you can zoom in and see the photos larger and in more detail.

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
I have the Apple version as well. On mine I can view the photos without importing or downloading them to the phone. However, they are only visible as thumbnail size until they are imported or downloaded to the phone. Though, as others have stated you can choose which photos you want to add and once they’d are downloaded onto the phone, you can zoom in and see the photos larger and in more detail.

Was hoping that wasn't the case. Bummer. I'd be all over a reader that you can scroll through each pic in full size without the download. It's less hassle to just swap cards and look at them at home, unless you get home and find something in the viewing area that triggered 100 pics of nothing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The photo fast you can scroll through full size without down loading. You have to use their app to look at pics. Usually I’ll scroll through full size then screen shot them to save the ones I want to my phone.

·
Registered
19,353 Posts
Was hoping that wasn't the case. Bummer. I'd be all over a reader that you can scroll through each pic in full size without the download. It's less hassle to just swap cards and look at them at home, unless you get home and find something in the viewing area that triggered 100 pics of nothing.
I’ve found that I can enlarge mine by double tapping the pic.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Bone View works good for me with no problems

1 - 20 of 21 Posts