Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have p points for iowa and want a great chance at a monster iowa buck, i have an awsome place to make your dreams come true. I only allow 10 hunters per year on my ia. Farm. It is located in van buren co. Zone 6 between keosauqua and douds. A very well known area for producing monster buck. For the past 4 years, i have held a better than 80% kill rate and had 100% opportunity. This may be the last year, i have openings. With the way the points go, i am already booked up for next year , and almost full for the next. If you have buddies that would like to hunt the area but don't have any points. I have ground in mo. Too just 30 miles from the iowa farm.

I also have lodging available right on the farm, so you don't have to travel to go hunting or wait for your buddy to come out so you can go. Non resident application are available right now on line and don't last long.. Time is wasting and spots are getting limited.. 10 acres in new food plots last year look at how the farm is laid out.. Very nice with the back bordering a nice big creek. Just off the des moinse river. Thanks cory

·
Registered
193 Posts
Guy's this is an awesome farm full of big deer at an affordable price. The amount of sign on this farm is crazy. I was up turkey hunting with Wagers this spring an got to walk the farm. If you have the preference points needed to draw a tag do your self a favor an contact Wagers. He is good guy that will do his best to put you on a big buck. He will allow you to move on a big buck if you see him using another area. It is not like most outfitters that try to save the big buck for the TV crews that are coming in to hunt with them. Wagers has a nice farm and he caters to the average hunter looking for that once an a life time buck. The camp is a nice little farm house right on the property. Walk out the back door an you are there. No need to drive any where. I can't wait until I have enough points to draw my tag.....2011 can't get here fast enough.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Contact him?

Guy's this is an awesome farm full of big deer at an affordable price. The amount of sign on this farm is crazy. I was up turkey hunting with Wagers this spring an got to walk the farm. If you have the preference points needed to draw a tag do your self a favor an contact Wagers. He is good guy that will do his best to put you on a big buck. He will allow you to move on a big buck if you see him using another area. It is not like most outfitters that try to save the big buck for the TV crews that are coming in to hunt with them. Wagers has a nice farm and he caters to the average hunter looking for that once an a life time buck. The camp is a nice little farm house right on the property. Walk out the back door an you are there. No need to drive any where. I can't wait until I have enough points to draw my tag.....2011 can't get here fast enough.
I sent him a pm a week ago and still no response!Is he still doing this hunt?

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
se iowa hunt

Bump for a all around good guy to hunt with, in 37 years of archery hunting he has the best ground I ever stepped foot on, with a handle on keeping the pressure to a minimum. I'd go every year except for the draw system, If you have the points this is the place to spend the time for sure. 1Sneaky

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got it thanks. Will be away from my computer for a couple days so if you need to reach me my # 660-341-1491.. Will be back around the computer on tuesday.. Thanks cory

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if you have p points for iowa and want a great chance at a monster iowa buck, i have an awsome place to make your dreams come true. I only allow 10 hunters per year on my ia. Farm. It is located in van buren co. Zone 6 between keosauqua and douds. A very well known area for producing monster buck. For the past 4 years, i have held a better than 80% kill rate and had 100% opportunity. This may be the last year, i have openings. With the way the points go, i am already booked up for next year , and almost full for the next. If you have buddies that would like to hunt the area but don't have any points. I have ground in mo. Too just 30 miles from the iowa farm.

I also have lodging available right on the farm, so you don't have to travel to go hunting or wait for your buddy to come out so you can go. Non resident application are available right now on line and don't last long.. Time is wasting and spots are getting limited.. 10 acres in new food plots last year look at how the farm is laid out.. Very nice with the back bordering a nice big creek. Just off the des moinse river. Thanks cory
i will be away from my computer for a couple days.. My # 660-341-1491. If you need anything, please call.. I will return to my computer on tues. Thanks for your intrest.. Cory wagers

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys,
i made it back and will be close to computer now . Getting down to the last few days to apply for the ia. Tag.. Let me know if i can be of any help. Thanks cory

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would consider leasing out my property for gun season in ia. Zone 6 372 acres, or leasing out 1/2 of the property for the whole deer season..

if you have p points for iowa and want a great chance at a monster iowa buck, i have an awsome place to make your dreams come true. I only allow 10 hunters per year on my ia. Farm. It is located in van buren co. Zone 6 between keosauqua and douds. A very well known area for producing monster buck. For the past 4 years, i have held a better than 80% kill rate and had 100% opportunity. This may be the last year, i have openings. With the way the points go, i am already booked up for next year , and almost full for the next. If you have buddies that would like to hunt the area but don't have any points. I have ground in mo. Too just 30 miles from the iowa farm.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts