Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New to the SE Wisconsin area. Looking for a place for me and a friend to shoot leagues this winter. Help me find out was the area has to offer. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I currently live in Mukwonago. Looking for something in the Greater Milwaukee Area. I have a friend that just started shooting and would like to find a team league or at least something we could shoot together.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Golden Arrow bowhunters is located in Waterford and has an indoor 3 D league that starts the first week in Jan. Check out the website www.goldenarrowbowhunters.com we aren't far from Mukwonago at all. If you would like to stop by the club sometime and check it out just let me know and I could show you around it.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
ah yeah

Muk town... right down the road from us... there's a joint in Muskego, we used to shoot there, it's called Wings and Whitetails. it's an ok shop if you like to put up with someone that considers shooting through barbed wire fences and through trees exact hunting shots. ( i don't know many that would shoot this way but this is what they consider these shots( the norm for hunting situations) but it's close and its ok. i shot for them down at the Milw. Sports show a few years back. other wise the one mentioned before in Waterford isn't bad either.

good luck

Speed

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Isn't bad:wink: You name a better spot near Mukwonago. What's going on speed, are you and Wendell going to shoot our indoor league this year?

Bob

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
hey bob.......

not sure Wendell want s to know when it starts? ya know thats just because there isn't one... Wendell says but when we open our shop up in Muk town we'll see.....LOL!

he's on the other side of the wall so we can chat about it and figure it out.

:wink:

Alex

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
I'm not sure of the day yet but it is usually the first wed in Jan. Possibly the 3rd, but not sure. I will let you guys know as soon as I here something.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
There are no classes, it is handicapped. Last year there was a 2 man team and an individual. The teams are formed. The top shooter from the first 3 weeks is teamed up with the worst and so on. Max yardage would be about 42 yards form corner to corner. ASA scoring rings 12,10,8,5,0. It is a lot of fun. there is a wide variety of skill levels that shoot.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
roto4_00 said:
I currently live in Mukwonago. Looking for something in the Greater Milwaukee Area. I have a friend that just started shooting and would like to find a team league or at least something we could shoot together.
Hey, I'm also in Mukwonago (town) and I shoot at Golden Arrow. Its about 15 minutes from home. I've shot at just about every club in the Milwaukee / Waukesha area and have'nt seen anything like it. Indoor 40yd 3D range and a couple outdoor 3D ranges. Like Conquest said, if you want to go check it out I'd be happy to take you up there. They are also going to be involved in KM target shoots this year so it'll be conducive to all types of shooting!

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts