Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for an electronic grain scale that will read in 1/10th of a grain and weight up to 700 or so grains. Anyone got any suggestions… that won’t break the bank…

·
Registered
703 Posts
Scale, Grain, 1ea

I think we have some at the shop. Will check it out.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I use one as well for reloading. Nice scale for the price.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Digital Grain Scale

I bought the one out of the Cabelas catalog last year and I like it.
Jbird

·
Registered
824 Posts
I have a RCBS Charge Master 1500 and it is GREAT!!! I read an independent test on grain scales before I bought mine and the RCBS was the most accurate.

The 1500's retail for around $150 they make a model 750 also, and it's a little cheaper.

Archermike

·
74,535 Posts
Contact Tim

JAVI said:
I’m looking for an electronic grain scale that will read in 1/10th of a grain and weight up to 700 or so grains. Anyone got any suggestions… that won’t break the bank…
At perfect scales.com

·
Registered
517 Posts
Another vote for Dura Scale. Has high end electronics and is a reasonable price. Came out best for accuracy, repeatability and price in a recent consumer test.

·
Registered
65 Posts
To whom: If you know someone that works at a Police Department ask them to keep a eye out for the scales they get from drug bust. Most deaprtments will give them to you after the case is over with. Before you ask I already have a waiting list for some of the guys around here in Northwest Arkansas. Just A Idea....

·
Registered
53 Posts
grain scale

Check ebay they are all over
All different price range's
bought 2 on there this year 1 grain scale and a gram scale
for clutch weights for my snowmobile's

·
Registered
395 Posts
US Balance USC-300

I bought this one from ebay (user fatjack007). It got it delivered for $26 and it seems to be all I will ever need. Has 5 year warranty. The guy made super fast delivery and was what I expected.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts