Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck to all Michigan Bow Hunters, I'm leaving today for Deer Camp and will be in a tree early tomorrow and hope it remains cool so any deer shot will not spoil.

This will be my 53rd season and am looking forward to it as if it was my first.

·
Registered
35 Posts
This will be my 25th season deer hunting and I can't wait until Saturday. I have only been bow hunting steady for three years because of time restraints. I have not killed one yet with a bow. I have a feeling this is the year though. I am planning on sticking the first thing that walks by instead of waiting on the nice buck just to break the ice. I have taken many over the years with black powder and rifle so I need to get going on this bow thing because my wife thinks that I have waisted my money, Which she thinks is all hers.

·
Premium Member
8,546 Posts
Don't forget...............

you must always ask the " Deer God's " permission before harvesting one of her children.

Good luck from a former Michigander and always remember the Wolverines Motto when your hunting................

OHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE !

·
Registered
35 Posts
There is only one GOD and he gave us permission in Genesis Chapter 9.:)

GEN 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts